dyno stuff

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Wed May 2 22:28:43 GMT 2001

Here's one--I had a SB Dodge car at 6200 RPM, peak torque was 1774 with a
manual trans. I had the
torque calculated at 389 ft/lbs at the flywheel--then doing the math it was
459 HP--yet the actual dyno HP was substantially less. That's why I'm still
questioning this thing...SnapOn's formula is really strange--as soon as I
can find it again, I'll post it.

Lyndon