305 TPI cal

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Thu May 3 12:53:28 GMT 2001

> I think I've got an extra one, Andrew--I'll check at the shop tomorrow.

Thanks for the offer Lyndon, I actually have one, it's just that I peeled
the sticker off about two years ago and "misplaced" the sticker (and cut the
EPROM out and ZIF'd it, you probably know the routine). Now the guy with the
TPI system that I yanked the memcal from "came calling" for the memcal, so
I've put it back together, and just needed a stock cal to stick it in.

> The following cals are for federal emissions, 1988 F car, 305, auto trans.
>
> AKFM2174
> AKFN2178
> AKFP2184
> AKFR2188
> AKFS2194

Thanks a bunch, Shannen! That will get me going!

And Bruce, I'd assume that ARAP was a 'vette cal for the L98 aluminum heads
on a 350. I'm just looking for a stock cal that I can throw in here to get
this guy a memcal quick - the motor is a 305 with iron heads.

Thanks, guys!

Andrew