Injector impedance

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Thu May 3 13:14:17 GMT 2001

Well, my apologies, but I initially dismissed this response.  Well, I was
looking at my 89 wiring diagram (a jpg from the website) and noticed the
picture cuts off the other side of the injector connection.  For some stupid
reason, I had it in my head that they all tied to ground and a high side
driver drives them to +12V.  Where'd I get that?  So I'm guessing they all
tie to +12V and the ECM pulls them to ground?

Thanks for setting me straight.
Steve