memcals

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu May 3 15:35:29 GMT 2001

First off they are noise detectors that just happen to match some of the
pinging noises.   To be safe, you need how to read the spark plugs and
understand what they mean.   The GM K/S are just a cost effective way for GM
to save on warranty costs.    No more no less.   To some degree they can be
an aid on a street hotrod, but note the word aid, they are no guarantee that
there will be no detonation, just because you have one installed
Bruce

From: "Dave" <bigg at adam.com.au>