3.4 dohc o2 sensor and spark plugs

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri May 4 03:53:28 GMT 2001

     Yep , often it's easy to offend others when you don't sugar coat your
     words and say it like it is. One more thing to add in all fairness;
     The bean counters can torpedo an engineers most disciplined offering,
     only to eat the fixes later with a massive recall. Happens quite often ,
     with much greater expense than was pared from budget.
     Len