Current load of Injector driver

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri May 4 22:48:03 GMT 2001

>    In the 1227747 ECM, can the injector drivers safely handle 4 TBI
> injectors (2 per line) without burning out?

NO.
BTDT.
After a while at 3K rpm they (the injectors) start to change frquency, even
thou steady state.   ECM also gets rather warm.    Some guys have series
parallel wired them, and claim success, but they sound odd when run in that
mode.

 I'm working on mounting a pair
> of 2.8-litre V6 TBI's on a dual-quad manifold. Need to determine if I need
> to build an external driver circuit.

That would be the proper way IMO
Bruce