Any luck with Panasonic Toughbook laptops and EFI software (laptop software compatibility - what laptops to use and not to use?)

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Sun May 6 02:01:16 GMT 2001

I've used the Panasonic CF-71 and CF-25 series for industrial control
applications, and were very pleased with them.  If the 45 is constructed
at all like either one of them, you'll be very pleased.

I can't speak for any ALDL comm. software, but some of the older
Allen-Bradley packages that more frequently fail then succeed, worked with
flying colors!