747 pinout questions (problem)

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Mon May 7 07:44:36 GMT 2001

Dan Griffin wrote:

> Im guessing the '85-6  2.0 4cyls use the earlyer mod. 300 tbi..If so, It has
> a diffrent injector type than my 700..would this matter? Will  the 1226867
> run the newer type Injector?

Looking at the circuit components (but not the values), it looks like
all the C3 TBI ECMs (except for the 1982-83 versions) use the same P&H
driver circuit.  Of course, some of them have two copies of the circuit.

> Is there a way to change this to single injector in the 747?

You mean, is there a way to convert a 747 to run just a single injector?
I don't think so.