Australian VATS

Matt Tomlins mtomlins at tpg.com.au
Tue May 8 11:26:05 GMT 2001

A question for the Aussies on the list:-

I have just completed the installation of a VT Commodore V6 and Auto into a Toyota Hilux 4X4, and now need to disable the VATS to get it to run. I have dissassembled the code, but it would take me a lifetime to document it and track down the portion that I need to modify.
My friend wants his truck back on the road this century!

Has anyone managed to do this for a VT yet?
Any suggestions who I should talk to in Aus. ($$$$)?

TIA

Matt Tomlins