Memcals & Netres

Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G Webmaster at lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk
Tue May 8 15:58:10 GMT 2001

Hi,
A few months ago I came across a development MEMCAL for the 01228331 ECU
used in my Lotus. I've discussed it off list with a few people, but I don't
think the information has got public here yet. Anyway, I've traced out the
circuit diagram, and made a pdf file from it together with some photo's.
I've put it on incoming as ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/memcal.pdf

I haven't bothered with the EPROM part of the MEMCAL, coz we all know how
that's wired in, don't we ! But I have worked out the NETRES and ESC filter
components. If you have any questions, or want me to measure anything else,
please be quick because the MEMCAL's owner has asked for it back !

Cheers,
Malcolm Robb