stupid question

Mathieu Blais fireb76 at videotron.ca
Tue May 8 06:25:25 GMT 2001

I have one small question to ask, and in my opinion I find it stupid, but I
tried to find the info on myself, looked a bit everywhere but wasn't able to
find the answer myself.  Is there a way to determine the pin numbers on a
IC, because I'm like planning on building some circuit I found but like
don't have a clue what would be the pin 1 and on... I'm pretty sure that
there must be a standard but I just don't know.  Thanks...

    Math Blais
    fireb76 at videotron.ca