IE ftp to incoming

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Wed May 9 20:36:36 GMT 2001

Read the Faq, entered the diy-efi/incoming directory with IE. Under file,
there is "log in", clicked, filled in ID and Password, enter. Minimized IE,
found the folder on my computor with the prom bin, clicked copy and then
went back to "diy-efi/incoming" and pasted. Was at the bottom of the page.
Made a txt file describing the bin file and cut and pasted it also.   Many
Thanks, Mark