Virus received

David & Cheryl Haggard david at newcovenant.com
Thu May 10 14:26:10 GMT 2001

   I just received a copy of the new "Homepage" virus through this list. It
came from "Dominic."

   Dominic, go to
http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99082&
for information on how to kill it.

   If you receive an email with the subject line "Homepage" and the message
"Hi! You've got to see this page! It's really cool ;O)"

   DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT!

   I just heard about this today on CNN. It's like the recent Snow White
virus. I'm not sure of the damage it may do, but it DOES mail itself to
everybody in your mailing list. It may also launch your web browser and try
to connect to various X-rated web pages.

Dave Haggard