Two free OLD ECMs to the first taker

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Fri May 11 12:28:10 GMT 2001

Hello!  Last week I emptied out most of the car parts I had stored at
another guy's house, and in the pile were a few ECMs I vaguely remember
pulling years ago.  One is a 1224770, which I'm pretty sure came from an
'81 Cutlass with a CCC-controlled Dualjet carb.

The other one is a 1226864.. Ludis' list says this is for an early
S-truck, which is consistent with my collection but I can't remember how I
came across this one.  I solder-sucked the EPROM socket to use as as an
adapter for my programmer, but everything else on the board is untouched.
The other ECM is complete.

I don't want any money for these, just pay shipping (from ZIP 48015) and
you're good to go.  I imagine these might be good for injector drivers,
chips, etc.

Kevin