6E and 8D Corvette BINs

akallotte at juno.com akallotte at juno.com
Fri May 11 16:52:19 GMT 2001

I've been told on corvetteforum by people who've done the swap that the
mileage displays will not work and there are Vss issues also.  I'm
interested in finding out if the code can be changed so the 730 will send
the info to the dig dash.  But, I'm just trying to get my car to run
right - modifying code to to support the dash and maybe 512 g/s is way
over my CSH.

On Fri, 11 May 2001 08:16:44 -0700 romans at starstream.net (romans, mark)