'7747 & two A.I.R. valves - CrossFire retrofit

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri May 11 20:11:11 GMT 2001

Have some info here. This is according to a '92 Camaro TBI system
running the '8746. Same hardware, different code than the '747.
This area is most likely the same.

The port solenoid (EAS, pin C2) controls air to the manifold.
The divert solenoid (EAC, pin C1) controls air to the cat-con.

On the '747, the PSPS does nothing. Neither does the A/C out.
However, the A/C in (pin B8) is so the ecm knows when the
A/C compressor is engaged & bumps the idle up. Wire it to
the compressor clutch.

There is no ccp function on the '747. However, there is a cold
start kick soleniod function that may work for the ccp. It has
three parameters: two temperature quals & a tps qual. Might
be able to play with the values & get it to work.

Heres something interesting: on the '8746 the PSPS is used
during idle & high P/S loads. It causes the ecm to bump up
the IAC and retard the timing a little. Helps prevent stalling.

BobR.