Need BCC number

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu May 17 00:17:11 GMT 2001

Did you say 305 speed density system?

There are 2 current memcal part nos for 305 tpi w/ auto trans.

16163062   AXXB/3063
Tires:	QMT, P235/55R16/N BL R/PE ST TL AL2
 	QPE, P215/60R16/N R/PE ST TL AL2

and
161630751  AXXF/3076
Tires:  QLC, P245/50ZR16/N BL R/PE ST TL HWY

I'm not sure what the differences are within the calibration.
HTH
Shannen