aldl data logger for 160 baud

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri May 18 00:03:00 GMT 2001

There is a ton of info on Peter's site! I spent some time there this
afternoon and may have found something that is what I am looking
for. Most programs only handle the 8192 baud stuff. Some don't
data log. I am a firm believer in data logging.

I'm going to try out a program that Peter has developed. I'll get
back on it's capabilities.

Thanks,

BobR.