NAPA OS791

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri May 18 00:20:02 GMT 2001

I am glad that I am not alone is this world! I've given up trying to explain
what I am doing. If they ask I just use the most generic item I can think of.
Uhh yea, that's it, it'll work. . .

Last time I was at the you-pick-um yard, I had parts from an '87-or-so
Camaro, a '69 Riv, an '80's something Bonneville, and a '91 Caprice taxi.
I have to go again this weekend for some parts for the Elky I just got.
Heaven knows which cars I'll hit this time!

The wife just asks if I found what I was looking for. . .

BobR.