Deutsh connectors & EGOR Output Signal Survey

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Fri May 18 02:07:48 GMT 2001

Hmm.. I might be of a little assistance with this, as I know someone that
works there.  She has been willing to smuggle out "free" stuff in the
past, I aught to at least get an employee discount on the connectors!

Speaking of employees, several of my friends work for MSX.  Are the GM
training manuals any good?  They get discounts on virtually everything
under the sun, so I would imagine they'd get a pretty good price on
something actually made by MSX!