is it gonna fit?

PRD C5 EFI/ECM Research c5efiecm at performanceresearchonline.com
Fri May 18 16:47:29 GMT 2001

I may offer a practical example...

The 4L60E is used in the 97 - 02 Auto equipped Corvettes. We have tested and
seen multiple builders putting 500+ft/lb to the ground (Another I worked
with puts down 600) through daily driven 4L60E cars with no failures or
major issues we have seen yet. Hope this helps...

Ethan Hall
Performance Research and Development, Inc.
www.performanceresearchonline.com
.