2.5L Iron Duke MPFI conversion.

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sat May 26 17:29:00 GMT 2001

     In the time frame of Smokey's 4 'cyl work , Along came the clean air act
     and ongoing tighter standards, so much of what could have been ended
     up as what is known as  "Super Duty" parts. The effects can be seen in
     GM's Performance Parts catalog in the Pontiac section. GM Legal is the
     "Filter" for AnyThing that goes public. Smokey's wonderful mind created
     many amazing hardware items. Smokey Yunick R.I.P.
     With EFI infiltrating Lawn and Garden Equipment , there's lots of Options,
     Planning and hard work is key .
     Len