Buying a Tech 1

Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G Webmaster at lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk
Sat May 26 20:26:03 GMT 2001

Hi,
It's virtually impossible to buy a Tech 1 here in Europe unless you are a GM
(Vauxhall/Opel) Dealer. Does anyone know of an 'over the counter' outlet for
Tech 1A's in the USA? If so, could you please let me know, together with an
approximate price. Or does anybody have a second hand one they are willing
to sell ?

Also, we need some old style Tech1 cartridges which we can replace the
eproms in. We can't use the newer surface mounted flash eprom type MSC
cartridges. They have to be the older style ones with UV type eproms in
them. Any offers ?

Cheers,
Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G

PS :  Glad the list is back up. I thought I'd been expelled from school !