Buying a Tech 1

Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G Webmaster at lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk
Sun May 27 10:21:27 GMT 2001

I've EMAIL'ed Vectronix on several occasions, and go no replies. I've phoned
their european distributor SPX limited, and they won't sell to non
franchised dealers. In the end I persuaded my local dealer to buy one for
me. However, several owners club's have asked me if I could get another for
them - and I can't coz the old service manager has retired, and the new guy
is a job's-worth W**KER.

Tech 2 is no good to us, because our cars are all early 90's vintage, and
the software hasn't been ported to the Tech 2.

I'll investigate Mastertech.

Cheers,
Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G