730 rev limit

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Mon May 28 04:09:44 GMT 2001

The scope results are inconclusive.. they came up different on a couple of
occasions on a couple of different cars (used a TPI 305 car as a
control..and I think the wire fell off once.   man that 153k mile TPI-305
car went straight to 6300 and sat there... 4 seconds of neutral-WOT.)

The 305 went static(again.. I think the wire fell off). The other 350 car
had noise on the injector line (lotsa (neg-14v) reading spikes but the o2
showed things just fine. 8.5 ms at 7000 is what I have max.. and the PW's in
the 350 car were lower (did the test in neutral.. no load)

Thanks Bob.