Data from drag strip

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Tue May 29 14:03:18 GMT 2001

Don't forget about resonant tuning.  It works on the "out" side as well as
on the "in" side.  There COULD exist an exhaust system that would outflow no
exhaust system at all, under certain conditions.  And, even it may be only
.05sec below that.  All in what you're going for.  Only takes .001 (or is it
.01?) to set a new record.

There is at least one "bible" on the subject.  I have the book at home and
can get you the title if you want.  (Not to mention ye olde college physics
book.)
Steve