Getting wet feet....junkyard TBI

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Tue May 29 15:34:29 GMT 2001

Some are happy with just running, and some aren't happy until they've
burned 500+ chips to get it "perfect".   You'll probably find that tuning
is so much easier than jets, springs & weights that you'll WANT to play
with it.

"5-prong chip"?   Do you mean an ignition module or a connector for the
ignition module?

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com