Siamesed Runner TPI Questions...

David & Cheryl Haggard david at newcovenant.com
Tue May 29 22:15:59 GMT 2001

   Just my opinion, but I wouldn't put TPI on a 400. In my opinion, even
siamesed TPI runners on a hi-flo base won't feed enough air to a 400 to make
serious power. But then, I haven't tried it, nor do I know anybody who has.
But TPI is generally a 305 system, and wheezy when bolted on a 350. I
wouldn't use it on a 400.

Dave Haggard