Getting wet feet....junkyard TBI

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Wed May 30 03:08:21 GMT 2001

Idle around town ? How about WOT runs down the local
neighborhood block .... just kiddin...BTW--tested a 2001
Dodge V10 on the dyno yesterday. What's happened to the HP ??
The 1995 truck had around 50 more HP...same size tires, diff and
transmission. Played a bit with the IAT and gained another 21 HP...
noted that the timing at 154 degrees IAT was 13.5 BTDC at 2600
rpm, and 111degree IAT raised timing to 17.5 deg. Sure wish these
were a little more user friendly.

Lyndon.