Change oil soon (& then some)

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 03:52:01 GMT 2001

Very interesting.  I guess I ought to drain out that straight 60 weight then
huh, j/k.

thanks gents, one other thing this thing has is a sensor on the side of the
pan to tell me when it is low on oil.  why did they bother to put a dipstick
in it?  just filler up until the light goes out right?:)

Sorry to be so computer language ignorant but, what does "afaik" mean?

thanks again
BW