Siamesed Runner TPI Questions...

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Wed May 30 07:18:52 GMT 2001

> I'd watch getting too short of runner.
> Heck, I advocated the connected runner idea for a long time now,
> What I would do if I were you is start measuring things out for the plenum
> volume and see where you are
> Bruce

Can we actually consider the runner volume as part of the plenum if the
chamber is not technically "common"? No is my first guess.

The best thing about this mod is that it is DIY and very cheap to do.
Old-school hot rodding.. gotta love that.

Now we gotta figger out how to mechanically re-insert the runner dividers
during driving! (oops.. gave away the patent.. oh well ;-)