Getting wet feet....junkyard TBI

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Wed May 30 07:50:44 GMT 2001

JW wrote:
"But again, I have found that for a daily driver where MPG is more
important than MPH, the closed loop logic will take care of everything. "

Ok, I'll put the stock 350 Chevy TPI binary back in the 403 Olds tomorrow.
 Will also get rid of those pesky tack welds under my dist cap.  Yep,
shoulda left a stock bin with loose dist. for a constantly variable timing
curve for best MPG.

I guess the tuning work I did tuning to get 23-25mpg on the highway was a
waste of time.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com