The real basics

Eric Deslauriers Eric.Deslauriers at oracle.com
Wed May 30 20:54:37 GMT 2001

Bruce,

What, in your esteemed estimation would be one (or several) "well thought out
manifolds" for TBI?
What are the downsides to something like a dual plane Performer? I've had good
perf with them on carb'd SBs, but TBI is it's own thing. :-)

TIA!! (and thanks for the note, it's going into my binder with the other stuff!)

Eric D
88 K30 Blazer

> <snip>
> TBI, you want to use a well thought out manifold. Single plane is best.
> You need to run some controlled amount of manifold heat, for High RPM
> useage, since you lose the atomization advantage there. No real need in
> trying to run a TBI off of a TPI ecm, BTDT. You want the faster pulsing
> rates to help with the atomization.

<snip>