Bin for 91-93 5 spd 3.4L DOHC uploaded

Gonyou, Jeremy (.) jgonyou at ford.com
Thu May 31 11:52:01 GMT 2001

True, the best reason for buying an Eclipse is that hot blonde seductively mouthing lyrics at me while I wait for the Simpsons to come on.  I gave up on Mitsubishi after I heard they had been covering up recalls to save money.  Sounds like something an American car company would do.

Plus they are associated with DiamlerChrysler.  AWD and turbos rock.  Mitsubishi does not.