Getting wet feet....junkyard TBI - NOW: GUN CONTROL

Kieran Alexander Cox kcox at polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu
Thu May 31 18:12:55 GMT 2001

It is true less gun control actually makes the people safer from crime.
All gun control does is take guns away from law-biding citizens. They aren't
the ones committing crimes. Think about it, are you really going to try to
rob a crowded bank when there is a chance that half of the 50 people in
there are packin'? Nobody wants to get shot, not even crooks.
	Nowadays all the crooks have to worry about is the one guy in
there that has a gun. Face it folks gun control only affects those trying
to obey the law. If someone is going to do a stick up do they care about a
stupid gun law?

Kieran

Kieran A. Cox			*     *
1-805-801-4188