The real basics

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu May 31 19:16:56 GMT 2001

If you stack up the tolerances in a carb., it doubt you'll be anywhere
within 3%.  Toss in cylinder variancnes, and it's out the window.  the EFI
ignores any pulsation differences for cylinder to cylinder diferences, so
I'd indorse the EFI is better then the carb in all situations for balance.
Bruce

From: "David & Cheryl Haggard" <david at newcovenant.com>