Advice from the pros.

j.wolfe icu8mydust at home.com
Tue Sep 4 06:57:01 GMT 2001

Howdy all, this is my first post to this group, and I am definately what you
would call a newbie.  Anyhoo, I'm looking too getting into burning my own
proms for my 91 GTA.  Right now I have a laptop running Win2000Pro and I
believe I'm going to run DataMaster 8D 3.3.0 as my scan software.  My first
question is weither or not this is worth the money or is there something out
there that is free that is comparable and as user friendly, also is scanning
software also known as ALDL software?  As for programming proms I'm looking
for suggestions for what equipment to purchase.  I'm not sure if weither or
not some stuff is more advance and or what too expect from any of the
programmers and how they work with my laptop and or computer.  Thanks.

Jeremy Wolfe
DirecWay Managment Center/DWNMC
"...Deception..." - Brandon Sloan
91 GTA >L98>KN>MSD 6A and Coil