Idle too high. How do I adjust

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Wed Sep 5 21:15:43 GMT 2001

Yes, the VSS is the speed sensor.    The VSS has a lot to do with idle
since in a car app the ECM uses it to determine accel/decell/stop.  No VSS
and/or no park/neutral usually results in some wierd driveablity problems.

What sort of data is the scantool saying at WOT?

Have any pictures of this you can post somewhere?  Sounds interesting.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com