New member intro

Pat Ford pat at istop.com
Fri Sep 7 13:35:54 GMT 2001

dont worry, I retired from the position on efi enforcer. Every now and
then a squabble breaks out.

"j.wolfe" wrote:

> T-O-O M-A-N-Y F- at -!-D-S
>
> Good luck Brain, I'm a newbie too and all these guys seem to do is bicker
> about projects. :-)  Shoot I dont even know what DIY-WB is or what it does,

 It is a wide band mixture meter, that an average person can afford. The
reason for this battle is that in the past some list members have picked
others brains, and had them do work, then went and made a commercial
product and refused to give back to the list.

> and I'm afraid to ask someone cause I might get knock on my door >one day and
> have my knees broken.

 no worries, I retired from that career 8*)