Free OBD-II software driver

Andy Whittaker - Chester UK efi at andywhittaker.com
Sat Sep 8 07:17:31 GMT 2001

Hi Paul,

Great stuff!

You might be interested in:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/freediag/

FreeDiag is currently a Linux command-line based OBD-II tool. We haven't
posted the project yet until we've tested it on some more interfaces.
Posting is going to be soon.

I'm going to port it to a Windows GUI.

I'm glad you've come up with a way of supporting VPW as our European based
cars are mainly ISO, this'll bring wider appeal.

No brainer question... will VPW interface to Ford?

Andy.
Andy Whittaker
Chester, England.
Email: mail at andywhittaker.com