$A1 (16196404 BFUZ) ECU file?

mta227 mta227 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 08:03:05 GMT 2001

Hi,
    I'm afraid I do not have a $A1 ecu file, but I am currently working on
some vin T stuff.  Actually, there are no existing hacks of the GM fwd 3.1
other than the 89-90 Turbo Grand Prix that I know of.  But, if you find any,
I would be interested in taking a look at them. :-)
    May want to take a look at some of the older Camaro/bird 3.1 work, the
azty bcc has been hacked on a bit.

    That BCC you have is quite rare, and would probably be of interest to
many of us V6 hobbyists.
    The switch to the P6 in 1995 would make that one of the very latest OBDI
bins available for the VIN T. Many 94's also used the P6.
Its also listed as using the manual trans, is this correct?