Finding injector rate

Ben sappyse107 at gmforums.com
Sun Sep 9 06:29:08 GMT 2001

I know the FAQ tells you how to find the injector constant, but that doesn't
work for my code.  On the A1 code, its located at 0x06C6.  On mine, it equal
512.  However, the stock injectors are 16#, which should be 636 converted to
hex.   That would make them almost 20# injectors.

The only clue I have is that it says 2.667 GL/HR = 512.  Anyone have any
insight as the math I might need.  I know for a fact stock isn't 19#,
because I just put 19# injectors in and its super rich with stock code.

Thanks

Ben