Idle too high. How do I adjust

ZZZ Temp-Gold Temp-Gold at HighlandsIns.com
Tue Sep 11 14:28:59 GMT 2001

As far as connecting a VSS, Couldn't I just connect it or would I have to
mechanically power it as well?

I dont see the connection logically between the VSS and idle, as it idles
perfectly, other than too high for the boat. In the vehicle, 800 would be
very suitable.

Is the alternative a reprogrammed chip? If so Does anyone offer such a
service? Id like a stock chip with an altered idle setting.

Thanks,

Greg