off topic but i have to say it.

Daniel O'Connell electric at eircom.net
Thu Sep 13 19:33:12 GMT 2001

I would like to concur and offer my deepest sympathies to the american
people.I would also ask everyone to look into their hearts before urging
your government entering into a war of retaliation where innocent people may
be killed. I think the real answer must be a hard look at the sources of
injustice that allows such people to gather support.