O2 sims

Gary Heuston gary.heuston at afwa.af.mil
Fri Sep 14 15:16:00 GMT 2001

sorry I probably should have been more specific...I have a 1996 Pontiac
Trans
Am, OBDII, 4 O2 sensors and when you gut the cats or take em out you
need to
attach O2 simulators to the wiring to fool the computer into thinking
the second
set of O2's is working properly...I was just wondering if there was a
way to
build these on your own instead of paying $90 for a pair...

Gary
gary.heuston at afwa.af.mil