O2 sims

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri Sep 14 22:02:07 GMT 2001

     GM Post HO2S Do Switch. The PCM is looking for at least a 60%
Calculated Oxygen Content Ratio,
     as compared to Pre H02S. If the Post O2s have a fixed reference the
PCM will start Subtracting
     fuel then set a Code with "Freeze Frame" data as well. I just fixed
the same problem on a 97
     Z28. Bank 2 #2 Ho2s was reading a Fixed 447 MV . No Good.
     An O2 Sim needs to vary the V Signal within the Expected range that
the PCM wants to see in CL.
     If the PCM doesn't get what It wants , It will just Subtract fuel and
react accordingly.
     Len