off topic but i have to say it.

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 15 00:39:57 GMT 2001

At 9:46 PM 9/14/01, Allan Langford wrote:
>Hows that saying go..
>
>"Nuke em' all, let God sort em' out"
>
>i have no care for a people that go out and celebrate
>these acts and its been brain washed into there
>children so there's only one way to stop it before
>they drag western society deeper into there domestic
>conflicts if someone has a better solution speak up!
>
>Allan

Perhaps:

"Nuke 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out!" ????

What these scum are preaching has NOTHING to do with the Muslim faith!

I suggest getting hold of a copy of "The Satanic Verses" if you want to
learn a bit about how badly one of the world's great religions has been
"hijacked" by a herd of politically motivated hypocrites. They may even be
up close to the level of the sacrileges that were committed by the Borgia
family!

Greg