Know your enemy, and then what?

romans, mark romans at starstream.net
Sat Sep 15 01:44:52 GMT 2001

Greg:  What do you think I mean to do the countries who are
" helping or rendering aid " to these terrorists?

Making it "too politically and economically expensive"
Means hurting them BAD!

Mark

I mean by taking a page from the Israeli's.
I haven't seen any "State Sponsored Terrorism" attacks on Israel
"Other than the Rocket Scientist Palestinians" who throw rocks at
Machine gun carrying Israelis.  Israel will seriously hurt ANYONE
who sponsors attacks against them.