Know your enemy, and then what? *has some relivence to GM-ECM*

Allan Langford allanlangford at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 02:22:32 GMT 2001

I have been thinking (yes I hear the collective “OH
NO”) one of the first steps we can take as a group of
automotive enthusiasts is to convert to alternative
fuels that do not use oil that payrolls these
terrorists,
 I know Australia for one has enough gas reserves to
convert most cars to LPG what is the break up of US
gas supply's?
 Mr Butt-hole-laiden would find it hard to keep warm
let alone train pilots if the west becomes
self-sufficient energy wise, we as consumers can make
a difference.

Allan

http://travel.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Travel
- Got Itchy feet? Get inspired!