O2 sims

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sat Sep 15 13:27:38 GMT 2001

     As indicated , the C1 Value tweek will alter the freq - switching time.
     A bit of getting creative with C1 area should allow additional varying
     of the signal response. Some logging of the secondary O2 signals
     prior to any mods will be a good basis for comparison to get the
     ramp- slope shape the PCM wants to see over time. This is more
     critical in OBD2 because of more intensive built in O2 Diagnostics.
     There's lots of examples and a 555 calc SW floating around
     on the web. Many times , simple is much better.
     Len